What if I told you there was ONE thing holding you back from experiencing amazing health on all levels? just removing that one thing from your life could get you the body you want, the emotional stability you need, and a life that feels fulfilling and overflowing with potential…
Like you could be one of those people who feels like ANYTHING is possible. Even if right now you feel like the only thing that’s possible is a Netflix binge and plenty of chocolate.
I know it sounds crazy.
Sugar, I mean people write songs about the stuff. Sugar nah nah nah nah nah nah OH honey, honey, YOU’RE ACTUALLY MAKING ME BLUE?
Mama didn’t raise no fool, so how did you ever get to a point where you trust the labels that claim something is ‘healthy’ when it’s actually full of sugar, which is so NOT healthy?
I know you feel like you’ve been duped. But the results speak for themselves.
What if I told you that…
- SUGAR is just as addicting as cocaine. Yep, it literally lights up the same pleasure centers in the brain.
- Humans were never meant to eat on average over 32 teaspoons of sugar per day or the equivalent of 17673900 skittles per year.
- Most of the sugar you eat is hidden and totally NOT obvious. Tomato sauce, crackers, dips, soups and “healthy” options are all loaded with sugar
- Sugar leads to premature ageing, it feeds disease, it’s linked to obesity, diabetes, acidity, and hormonal imbalance.
- In the year 1700 the average person consumed 4 lbs of sugar per year. Today, they average person takes in a whopping 180 lbs of sugar per year. (Alongside that cancer and modern disease rates are soaring)
You might feel trapped in an endless cycle of energy highs and lows. It’s like a continual rollercoaster that never stops.
But there’s good news, you can conquer your sugar blues and vanquish them to distant realms, and when you do…
Goodbye love handles and belly bloat…
Sayonara sleep problems and skin issues…
Peace out vicious moody monster of hormonal imbalance…
And hello sustained energy to do all you want and need to do
No more constantly catching colds and being sick more often than you are healthy.
Your IMMUNE system is intimately linked to your well-being and sugar incapacitates it.
No more yeast infections, stomach bugs, food allergies and digestive issues because sugar feeds BAD BACTERIA and inhibits the good stuff that we know is critical for good health.
No more hopping on the scale after a week of dieting and not seeing any results.
Popular diets don’t get rid of sugar, instead they eliminate healthy fats, making you feel hungry and depleted, and making lasting weight loss practically impossible.
Best of all, no more emotional eating, fueled by sugar and foods that turn into sugar. You can be in control of your emotions and you can feel calm, stable, and confident as you move through the world.
I am here to guide you towards total FREEDOM from sugar and all of its energy robbing associates.
You can repair your entire system when you say bye bye to the sugar romance that is causing you the blues, and guess what? It can be fun, delicious, and sustainable.
Do you suffer and struggle with any of the following…
Hi I’m Cassandra Herbert and I am a holistic nurse consultant, psychotherapist, Food and Spirit Practitioner, wellness educator, healthy eating coach, chakra harmony specialist, speaker, author — and creator of Zest and Harmony.
As you can see I wear many hats, well that is what us busy Professional, Real- Life Superwomen are very good at and for many years I this superwoman syndrome tendencies wrecked havoc on my body, mind and spirit. I was addicted to sugar and simple carbohydrates because it gave me the energy I needed to accomplish everything on my to-do list. This lead to an overgrowth of Candida, which lead to mood swings, brain fog, the mid-section pouch and seasonal affective disorder. That coupled with my tendency to do it all and my fear of asking for help let alone accepting caused me to feel overwhelmed, fatigue and irritable.
After seeing my health and perspective on life challenged by the Superwoman Syndrome, I was forced to re-evaluate and reframe my lifestyle, career and relationships. One of the first steps I took in improving my overall health and wellbeing was doing a 3 Day Detox. The experience was amazing, well not the first day, but after I experienced the benefits of what a detox could do for the superwoman I decided to take classes and get certifications in Food as Medicine, Holistic Nursing and Nutritional Endocrinology. As a result, I developed this detox to support, you, The Busy Professional, Real-Life Superwoman in releasing toxins that keep you from having sustained energy and building health, happiness and ease in all areas of her life.
Welcome to the ONLY sugar program you will EVER need…
This is the most thorough sugar detox program out there.
Get to the ROOT of your sugar addiction and eliminate it for good.
With this completely holistic program you’ll have all your bases covered so that you can be truly successful in cultivating a healthy lifestyle and a body you love.
Because I want you to truly succeed and get the results you want, TIME is a factor.
Most sugar detox programs are only for 2-weeks to a month long. In my opinion, this just isn’t long enough to see any lasting changes. People give up and go back to the same old toxic relationship they had with sugar before.
Here’s what’s included in the 6-week program…
- 100% of my support to answer ANY questions or concerns you might have
- A facebook group of powerful people on their way to amazing health to connect with for support
- A full 7-week meal plan with delicious sugar detox friendly recipes that you’ll probably end up using for the rest of your life (they’re that good)
- A recipe book with omnivore recipes
- A recipe book with vegetarian recipes
- Shopping lists so the grocery store has no power over your choices
- Accountability emails and weekly group calls
- A complete release the sugar blues guide that walks you through all the extra practices you can do to make sure your sugar repair program creates lasting results
- A tried and true release the sugar blues protocol
- Not only do we address the physical addiction to sugar, but we’ll thoroughly work through your emotional addiction to sugar (the true root of the issue)
You will also receive resources on how to Release Your Sugar Blues with the use of essential oils, chakras, herbs and meditation.
3 expert workshops with
- Cassandra Herbert – How to release your sugar addiction with essential oils
- Karen Osborne – Cooking Class
- Tracy Neely –
With this program you get massive accountability, guidance, and support to create lasting changes and transform all areas of your life. You’ll never feel depleted, in fact, you’ll probably feel better than ever.
Here’s what you can expect with this program:
- Clarity and awareness, no more brain fog or difficulty being present and remaining focused
- Emotional wellbeing and stability and no more need to eat your feelings
- Awesome digestion which equals MORE energy to enjoy your life (the two go hand in hand)
- You’ll feel empowered to take responsibility for your own health and learn to speak the language of your beautiful body
- A glance in the mirror after a shower will show you a glowing healthy being looking back
- Total support and guidance along the way so that you never feel lost or lacking
- A brand new lifestyle option and tools at your disposal that you can continually use in your self-care practices
- A few less numbers on the scale of weight and a few more on the scale of feeling great
Here is what I will be focusing on each week of the program. Each week participants will receive a guide and we will have a 60 minute group call.
Here is what others have to say
Cassandra’s vast knowledge of health and nutrition and her mind, body and spirit approach to health and wellness lead me to want to work with her. I knew she could help me get off gluten for good and the fact she has a lot of knowledge as it relates to the chakras and incorporates this in her works was a big plus for me. She really helped me figure out the underlying issues of why I was gaining weight. As a result I was able to
loose weight, cut gluten out of my diet and feel more comfortable in my clothes.
Feeling good on the inside and loving my new look on the outside was worthy the investment to work with Cassandra. I see how important it was to invest in myself and hired an expert to help me transform my body, mind and spirit from the inside out.
Loved learning about being healthy. I’ve tried to do many different “diets” and never have I just cut my sugar intake. This was a life change for sure. I didn’t realize what sugar can do to you nor did I realize it is in so many of the foods that I eat. I’ve been able to lose 10ish pounds and keep it off. I’m very conscience about what I put in my mouth and my family and friends can see the difference. I’m a very visual learner and loved the videos and “live” sessions. I’m hoping that I can continue to cut the sugars out of my diet and continue to see healthy results.
I was going through a very low valley in my life and feeling lethargic, anxious, and unfulfilled, but after working with Cassandra I feel more energized, worthy, and secure in my myself. I appreciate that Cassandra
expertly nudged me to really see my life through a different lens.
Q: Will I be hungry all the time?
Not at all! There are so many delicious recipes for you to choose from as well as plenty of snack ideas.
Every meal is delicious and created by a fabulous chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs.
You will feel satisfied with every bite. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes included!
Q: Are there any dangers of removing sugar from the diet?
Sugar is not a nutritional requirement and in fact it robs the body of nutrients. There are no known dangers caused by not consuming sugar, hint: it’s how humans lived for thousands of years!
Q: Will I get bored eating sugar free foods?
No way! While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will also be eating salads, soups, and even desserts that are delicious and nutritious and will help you eliminate your sugar addiction with ease.
Q: I have a medical condition, is it still safe for me to do this program?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Q: Can I do this program if I’m pregnant or nursing?
If you are nursing, I suggest that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks between meals.
Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program is super nourishing, but please consult with your doctor before starting this program if you have any health concerns.
Q: How will I feel during the program?
You are going to feel so healthy and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a phase where you do have cravings but once you push through those few days you’ll be just fine.
It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible because we’re here to figure out what works for YOU!
Q: I already eat super clean, can I still benefit from this?
Many people who eat very clean still eat a lot of sugar. I hate to break it to you but natural organic sugar is still sugar, and you can still be addicted to it. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.