Autumn is the season of harvest. It is when we gather the summer abundance of fruits and vegetables in preparation for the winter. Autumn is also the beginning to the yin cycle, where we begin to slow down, go within and complete projects that we began during the summer. It is a perfect time for meditation and journaling.
According to Ancient Chinese medicine, Autumn is associated with the element metal and organs of the lung and colon. If there is an imbalance in an individual during this time of year it can manifest as excess mucus, coughs, bronchitis, sinus infections, asthma, allergies, fatigue and digestive problems.
“As the body slows down, any excess toxins that have accumulated in the system over the more active summer months will now attempt to make their way out through the eliminative channels of the colon, kidneys, lungs and skin” ~ Terry Saunders of Sunherb.com
Allergies, colds, fevers and flu are the way our body gets rid of toxic wastes that that accumulate in the body and digestive tract.
The Zest and Harmony Autumn cleanse will help revitalize your digestive system and prepare your mind, body and spirit for the Autumn and winter season.
This is a supportive 10 day group cleanse. Elimination time Nov 6-9. Cleanse Nov 10-16
The 16th you will do just blended foods.
The support cleanse includes the following:
- Resources for preparation before the cleanse.
- Recipes and shopping list
- Daily motivational e-mails during the cleanse
- A motivational call on the first day of the cleanse
- Opportunity to talk with participants of last cleanse
- Resources to help cleanse your body, mind and spirit
- 30 minute 1:1 coaching with Cassandra
- 3 bonus recordings from experts on Essential Oils and Chakra Cleansing
- Ebook: “DeClutter Your Life and Space E-book by Sherry Burton Ways”
- Group conference calls with Q&A 4 times during the cleanse
- Private facebook group to share your goals , challenges and successes
- and much more…
Investment : $97